Become A Velocity Leadership Ambassador
Join Our Team
Velocity Leadership Consulting provides one-day leadership seminars for, individuals, non-profits, and for-profit organizations across the nation. We are currently looking for individuals to serve as EventBrite Seminar Ambassadors for business, educational and non-profit organizations. This is an independent contracting role.
The Ambassadors are part of a national team tasked to build partnerships with selected target markets within their state/region. These ambassadors will increase leadership opportunities for emerging/mid-level professionals in their respective cities/states. This person will also research, discover, and develop relationships that will increase participation of all Velocity Leadership Consulting programs.
The ambassador should possess the skill of a self-starter who is willing to prospect new opportunities by phone, presentations, e-mail, and meetings. We are looking for someone that understands the importance of a dynamic Leadership Training Program.
Velocity Leadership Consulting will provide you with a comprehensive packet of marketing information for the signature program, One Person, Big Difference Seminar, thus making your role smoother.
Ambassadors will receive a stipend of $60.00 for every Velocity Leadership Seminar that is organized and delivered based on reaching a minimum number of 25 participants in any one seminar. Ideally, we like to have 35-50 in each seminar. The cost of the seminar is $175.00 per participant. This includes a full-day seminar, a comprehensive assortment of complementary materials, breakfast and snacks.
- Self-motivated and organized
- Ability to research and find leadership resources for emerging professionals
- Reside in the city/state represented
- Accessibility to email
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Creative and follow through work ethic
- Inspired by helping others engage in opportunities to be leaders excel at their professional and personal craft of living and working
- Unique problem solver
- Pays attention to detail
- Set obtainable goals with a plausible execution plan
- Provide two names and contact information for recommendations that speak to your leadership abilities [must either be from a former supervisor/employee or current one]
- Plan, organize and execute the planning of a Velocity Leadership Eventbrite Consulting Seminars for emerging professional within your state/region
- Agree to execute a minimum of two seminars in a calendar year
- Ability to connect with community resources.
- Work directly with Velocity Leadership Consulting staff from a remote location
- Publicize Velocity programs in your city/state
- Maintain an excel database of all contacts establishes.
- Responsible for ensuring that a professional relationship is established and maintained with their state’s organizations.
- Serve as liaison between the Velocity and professional organizations
- Keep the CEO/Director of Seminars of Velocity informed of city/state, initiatives pertaining to Velocity